* Wednesday, 1 February 2017: submit bio (two sentences), title, and abstract (250 words)
via email. This information will be included in the conference program.
* Wednesday, 1 March 2017: submit paper (this can be your full paper or the verbatim
speech as you plan to deliver it) via email. There is no word count, but remember that you
can speak for max. 20 minutes, followed by max. 10 minutes Q&A. Prior to the conference,
your paper will be distributed to the chair and other presenters of your session.
* There will be no integral publication of the conference proceedings. Instead, selected
presenters will be invited after the conference to rework their papers for inclusion in an
* There is no reduced entry fee for speakers.
* If required by your home university, we can issue an official invitation to present at the
conference. Please send us an email with all the relevant information.